Sunday, 3 August 2008
Itching for a fight
To: Mr Asshole,
Nabei. Who the fuck do you think you are? You think you're a real fucking big thing huh? Please do the world a favour and take your two fat bitches and your own fuckface, go to a corner and fuck yourselves. I feel humiliated that I had to fucking apologise so many times and run to obey your orders like I'm your motherfucking dog. And you know what? You don't fucking deserve it, dickhead. If I wasn't some bloody service staff I'd fucking spit on your face. Like I care. I wish I could rip you into pieces and I don't care if how much it will cost me or if I'm in the wrong because bastards like you are very worth teaching a lesson or getting a scratch or two. YOU SHOULD JUST DIE, FUCKER.
This isn't helping. I need to DO something to make me feel better.
-----
And I feel like shit. I can't control my anger. Why am I ugly argh.
Labels: shit happens
12:29 am

