Thursday, 7 August 2008
Because we didn't believe, we couldn't love.
There has always been doubts regarding whether anyone will be able to really like or love me for who I am. Yet there are very few people that loves unconditionally, despite of the 9 parts unworthy, 1 part cowardly person that I am.
If you're going to hold back a little and not fervently love someone completely, you might as well not love at all because there's no point.
That's my problem in loving someone.
There's a wonderful woman who is capable of loving me irregardless of how undeserving I am. The way she loves me may show in the smallest ways, but her little actions can make me feel so fucking guilty because I can never bring myself to give some back to her in return.
As much as I rarely say it or may never tell it to her face to face, my maternal grandmother is very special to me in ways I cannot explain. I'll probably break down when I try to do so.
Labels: musing
11:00 pm

