Saturday, 23 August 2008
Add a 30/31 at every 21
For the longest time, you're a puzzle, my little piece of mystery. We never got to see the full-bloom thus I'm only left with the what-ifs of the possibilities and the potential of a has-been love, to which I'm bound a slave to. So guilty.
Am not coherent or making sense am I?
-----
Being the terrible granddaughter I am, I can't being myself to visit my grandmother who has hurt her wrist even though I REALLY want to. What do you say to a family member when you want to show care..?
'Hi. Er... yeah, it's me. What's up? I mean--how are things recently..?' :D
-----
Constrained by time and so many other things that we'd be much better off without, I think my frustration showed.
I don't know if you saw my tears when we were by the river, but they were those of happiness.
I await September and then I get to be a greedy pig MWAHAHAHA :3
Nabei la, taxi driver!!! XD
-----
STICKERZZ SIA! 8D
1:44 am

